Can't log in
ViX4E2PROJECT 4.0 Build 008-blue+ AVAILABLE NOW!
LATEST AVAILABLE ViX4E2PROJECT 4.0 RELEASE 008-blue+: FOR NEW EVO SLIM T2 / CABLE, EVO SLIM, EVO NOVA TWIN, EVO NOVA COMBO, EVO NOVA IP, AMIKO ALIEN MINI, AMIKO ALIEN 2+, XSARIUS PURE HD, XSARIUS FUSION HD CI, XSARIUS FUSION HD SE, MUT@NT HD51, MUT@NT HD1500, MUT@NT HD1200, VENTON UNIBOX HD ECO+

ViX4E2PROJECT DOWNLOADS   ViX4E2PROJECT VIDEO TUTORIALS   ViX4CENTRE

Thread: Can't log in

Thanks

Can't log in

I've registered for online updates but won't go anyfurther when log in

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 450 Posts
    ViX4OnlineUpdates (for Amiko HD range receivers for channel list and firmware updates) is a seperately ran site to here so unfortuantly not something I can help you directly with but if can tell you that if you are not able to login this can mean one of three things, either you have not registered on that specific website yet (it's unrelated to the logins here), you have registered but not yet clicked the link in your registration email to confirm your account or you have registered and confirmed but are entering an incorrect password, in this case you should first try the password reset page here: http://www.vix4onlineupdates.com/onl.../forgotpwd.php

If none of the above gets you access then you can call the sales line on 0116 2987181 9am-5pm Monday-Friday who will then be able to help you further.

Hope this helps point you in the right direction.

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT PROVIDE DIRECT RETAIL SUPPORT - IF YOU ARE USING ViX4E2PROJECT AND REQUIRE SUPPORT PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PROVIDER